Thursday 25 March 2010

last day f0r exam..

t0day is the last day f0r exam lar~
damn hapii...XD

t0day exam bi0 n P.M0ral..
lol..
i gt study leh..
when i finish use c0mputer..
i cl0se my c0mputer..n the Wifi..
then..i go find my 2sister chat..
suddenly..my k0rk0r 0pen his ro0m do0r..n said..
y cl0se my Wifi?!!
lol..really paiseh..
cuz i wan study j0r mah~
wan MP3..so..f0rget j0r..XD

then..we chat about study..
cuz my br0 can study whole day..[[i will scare d..XD]]
n if he wan play..he can play wh0le day..
seeyee said..
cikgu saya cakap..kami nak study smart..n0 study hard..
haha..ya l0r..
s0..my result like shit l0r~
cuz i no study smart mah~

then..i g0 take bi0 note t0 seeyee..
wan she teach me..
when she finish teach me..
i still m0ng cha cha..lol..XD

haiz..
although i dun kn0w h0w t0 answer the stupid questi0ns..><
but..i still need c0ntinue study..
cuz..i wan MP3..hahaXD
MP3!! i l0ve u~muack..XD

cant laugh my english br0ken!!
i will angry d~~XD
dun kn0w why cant type chinese..

No comments: